Khao tom Mad
- 1 2 / 3 cup sweet (sticky) rice
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 8 ounces black beans
- 4 small bananas, halved
- 8 pieces banana leaves (if using aluminum 6 "x 10")
- Enjoy glutinous rice soaked in water overnight express.
- If you soak the black beans overnight and cook well.
- The cream, coconut, sugar and salt in a bowl and stir until absorbed ingreidnts.
- Add all the drained rice pot over low heat and gradually add the coconut milk mixture, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the heat over low heat until the rice is tender and the coconut milk is absorbed.
- This can take up to an hour, patient and have the coconut milk is absorbed. Cool.
- Place a small amount of rice on banana leaf.
- Place the bananas, cover with more rice and black beans
- Then make the discs and tapes.
- Repeat until all bananas are exhausted.
- Steam for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Purified and used .